The wonderful package of five Devi Darshan will cover beautiful devi temples all in one trip. We will cover temples like Chintpurni Devi, Mata Jwalaji , Mata Brajeshwari , Shri Chamunda , Mata Bagla Mukhi Ji & Naina Devi Ji. In the trip we will give you complimentary well decorated pooja thali, foot massage and mineral water bottles. The accommodation charges, meals and train fair are all included in the package. We will provide a cab which makes the sightseeing and travelling a comfortable experience. The sacred package is mainly to make your experience angelic. You will love travelling near the clouds and pay your visits to you God all five temples in one package.
2N/3D package of 5 Devi Darshan
Chintpurni Devi - Day 1
Mata Jwalaji - Day 1
Mata Brajeshwari - Day 1
Shri Chamunda - Day 2
Mata Bagla Mukhi Ji - Day 2
Naina Devi Ji - Day 3
Day 1 - Train(New Delhi)→Una→Hotel→Chintpurni Shaktipeeth→Jwalaji Shaktipeeth→Kangra Devi Shaktipeeth
Hello travelers, the celestial journey starts with boarding your train Himachal Express from New Delhi to Una. You will reach your destination by 8 Am in the morning. Early morning entry into Himachal is heavenly as you are greeted with the cool weather throughout the year. We will arrange a cab for you which will take you to your hotel. The cab/ Vehicle will be on sharing basis and our representative will guide you throughout the journey. Now you enter your hotel, have your refreshing breakfast and kick start your holy journey by travelling 53 km from Una to Mata Chintpurni temple. In the journey to Mata Chintpurni we will make a small stoppage at Bombay Picnic spot where you can treat your tastebuds with yummy food served at the picnic spot.
The little stoppage also makes the journey easy for the travelers. It is a pure vegetarian food joint , non alcoholic beverages are served making the atmosphere of the place pure and virtous. On covering the rest part of the journey you will reach Mata Chintpurni Ji famously known as Mata Shri Chhinnamastika ( named after the story when Godess kileed the demon named Nishumbha) . It is said by the locals that whoever prays with true heart the wish is granted by Goddess.
If anything is wished from the Devi with a faithful heart, wish will be granted. In the centre of the temple is present Garbha Griha. You can take the blessings of God when you pray in this place.
In the second part of Day1 journey you will travel just 29 km from the temple and you will reach Jwala Ji Devi and Kangra Devi (Famously said by locals as Brajeshwari Devi) . With pure blessings from Goddesses from Jwala Ji and Kangra Devi you will bless your souls and pray for your loved ones. The spiritual happiness is felt when you pray Maata Brajeshwari whose temple is guiarded by silver umbrellas and she sits under silver roof. It is a saying that the breasts of Goddess Devi sati fell here.
As the sacred day ends you will relax in Hotel of Kangra region. Peacefully enjoy the lovely night at Kangra.
Day 2 - Hotel→Chamunda Devi→Bagla Mukhi
Wake up and the beautiful morning welcomes you. We will treat you with breakfast at hotel. Then you will be taken to your destination Chamunda Devi temple. This temple is the home of Goddess Durga (Chamunda) and bless yourself by praying to Devi Ma. The peaceful locations of the temple give you an apt condition to perform meditation in Gods home. You will hear continous enchantments, sounds of ringing bells from near and far away places. The smoke from the havan mixing in sky and creating a perfect smell in the surrounding. You will see little shops everywhere selling holy lockets, chains and photographs of Goddess. The charming land is also beautiful as the sightseeing is perfect due to presence of Dhauladhar Mountains and the rivers, forests which encircle the place.
The temple of Chamunda Devi is a 700 year old temple where you can see a huge Kund in the centre of place. At the backside of temple you can view Shiv Lingam (a stone showing Lord Shiv bodily representation). The sightseeing trip for Dharmshala and Mcleoganj is optional if you want it to add it in your package inform us priorly. A separate vehicle on sharing basis will be arranged for that visit.
Our Day 2 progresses we proceed to Una where we will visit Baghla Mukhi temple. Devi Baglamukhi is called Goddess of Power by Hindus. She is one of the ten most important Deities which are a symbol of power. It is a belief by Hindus that by praying in front of Goddess the enemy turns helpless and the Goddess give you immense power. Now we reach the Hotel in Una for relaxing and sleep of the night. Relax in the hotel room and take up your dinner.
Day 3 : Una→Naina Devi Shaktipeeth→Railway Station→Chandigarh/New Delhi
In morning you will be served breakfast in the hotel . Then after you take up breakfast we will take you to visit temple of Mata Naina Devi by travelling 63 km from Una. In the journey to temple you will come across Bhakhra Nangal Dam and Govind Sagar lake. On reaching the temple you will take blessings from Goddess and take prashad/parsaad with you offered by the temple priests. This temple is called Naina Devi as this is the place where the eyes of Goddess Sati fell and hence the name Naina Devi. In evening we will take you to Una railway station from where you can catch your train back to New Delhi / Chandigarh as per your plans.
- Payment Options
You can transfer the amount directly in our bank account.
Bank: State Bank Of India
Account Holder: CURIO TOURS AND TRAVELS OPC PVT. LTD.
A/C No: 35779439850
IFS Code: SBIN0002369
The complete Devi Darshan package includes:
1. Non AC ride as per the package from Railway station/Bus stop to Hotel
2. AC rooms with LED TV, western toilets, Disk connection in TV 24*7 in Hotel room
3. Complementary mineral water bottles(2 maximum per day)
4. Complete early morning Tea and Coffee facility and also in late hours (one coffee/Tea is complementary rest is chargeable)
5. Sightseeing Non AC vehicle as per the package daily on sharing basis.
6. Pooja Thaali , Dhoopbatti packet, Insence stick packet, Kapoor , Matchsticks and one picture all five Devi Ma in one well framed is complementary.
7. Walking sticks for elderly can be taken throughout the journey and are to be returned as the journey completes.
8. Free cameras after depositing refundable security fee are given, buy your own camera role and return the camera after trip completes.
9. Foot massage of 30 min on Day 2 is complementary to make take away all the stress of travelling
10. Morning Tea/Coffee, Mineral Bottle and Dinner are included in cost rest is chargeable.
11. A guide for the complete trip who will tell you stories of how the temples were constructed, local beliefs so that you do not miss out anything.
1. Tax of 4.35% will be charges as per government policies. A proper bill of tax payment will be issued to you.
2. Breakfasts are chargeable as many people prefer to go empty stomach before praying to God, you can buy your own meal as all hotel have great food services.
2. Anything not mentioned in package is chargeable.
3. Palkhi/Pithoo for the elderly is chargeable.
4. Charges may vary if flight or train is cancelled or due to extreme weather conditions or due to any other factors which are non controllable.
5. Any expenditures as per your own will.
6. Trip to Dharmshala and Mcleoganj is chargeable only for those you want to be a part of it.
If you or any member wants to cancel the trip just inform us by dropping an e-mail. We can also be informed by our helpline line or to the person who is in constant touch with you for guiding you about the tour.
If we cancel any plan or change your hotel due to unavoidable causes we will immediately make different arrangements in the nearest possible place and will reimburse for the losses if plan is cancelled due to bad weather or due to government guidelines.