5N/6D package of Leh-Ladakh Trip
Day 1 – New Delhi→Flight→Leh→Hotel
Start you journey with boarding your flight from New Delhi Airport for Leh. Our representative who will guide you throughout the trip will be available at the airport to take you to your hotel. You will get the contact number and name of the guide in message 24 hrs before starting your travel.
A Non Ac vehicle will take you to your Hotel. Relax in the hotel as your hotel bookings are all done by us and you will be notified at each step. As you have been travelling from Delhi to a High altitude zone so relax in your Hotel Room till afternoon. You will be given sleeping bags to fell cozy which you can use throughout the journey and return it as journey concludes. We will begin your journey in evening by taking you to the Shanti Stupa and Leh Market. So no worries if you forgot any woolens so can suit up according to the climate of Leh.
The market place is quite fascinating as the small art craft works by locals in an attraction for many. You can shop and travel back to Hotel where we will have arranged dinner for you. Rest and enjoy your night at the peaceful hotel room.
Day 2 – Hotel→Kargil Road→Museum→Kali Mata Temple→Spitul Gompa→Gurudwara Patthar Sahib→Magnetic Hill→Indus- Anskar river→Hotel
Good Morning in the divine Land of Leh. We offer you light breakfast with coffee in morning. Be prepared for a lot of adventure coming up for you. The first stop will be Kargil road you will feel the martyrs brave contributions for our country while walking down the Hall of Fame. This museum is maintained by India Army personnel.
Moving forward our second halt is at Kali Devi Temple. Take the blessing of Goddess Kali Mata and pray with all your heart. Then we move to Spituk Gompa /Pethup Gompa of Ladakh which is a monastery constructed in the 11th century. Gustor festival is celebrated on 27-29 date of 11th month of the year. It is a monastery having approx 100 monks and a huge statue of Goddess Kali.
Taking your journey forward we take you to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib snuggled in the Himalayan range. The Lamas of Leh region built this place to celebrate the visit of Guru Nanak Dev to the land in 1517.
Travelling deep into the charismatic zone we will take you to the Magnetic Hill where you will feel the gravity laws. Yeahh !!! now you know what Newton meant by gravity as you feel the magnetic flux in this place. It is found that when you park your vehicle on neutral gear on metallic road the vehicle is pulled up by the magnetic field.
Travelling 4 km from this point you can view the co fluxing rivers Indus and Anskar. The nearby village of Nimmu holds the perfect view of confluence of the two rivers.
We conclude your day by taking you back to your hotel and enjoy your sleep near fire place in Hotel.
Day 3 – Hotel→Khardung-La Road→Nubra Valley→Sand dunes/Camel Safari→Hotel
Day3 starts with a healthy breakfast by the hotel. You can opt for early morning breakfast sitting on the hotel open roof and enjoy the weather. Today we will travel 125 km to Nubra valley which will take up approximately 6 hours to reach the destination. We will travel early morning to reach the valley on time. In the journey you will travel on Khardung-La road which is the last road for vehicle of such high altitudes, beyond this place there is no concrete road in this place.
This valley is at a height of 18,390 feet from ground. The nubra valley is commonly called as Ldorma here the Shyok river, a part of Indus river confluxes with Zanskar river.
The nubra valley is located in North Ladakh lying between the Himalayan ranges of Karakoram and Ladakh. Then after sightseeing the lovely valleyand river we proceed to Hunder Monastery .
Hunder monastery is located in an isolated village of Ladakh , a part of state Jammu Kashmir. It is very close to the border location and India- Pakistan . In the north-west part of this land you will find Tibetians and Ladakhis together as it is a settling point for the migrators.
In evening you can plan a visit to Sand Dunes where Camel safari is available you can enjoy it by paying for your rides. The visit to sand dunes is optional and whoever visits it will be charged accordingly on minimum wages.
You will love the evening stay at Nubra camp well built for the travelers. You will love the cozy warmth of fire burning in the borne fire in campside. Here you can cook your food in the barbeque which is easily available for rent.
Day 4 – Nubra Valley camp→Diskit Monastery→Kangyu-lang→Local Market→Hotel
In Morning have breakfast at camp then we will travel to Leh . Here you will visit Diskit monastery on the way back to Leh. This monastery was constructed in 14th century and marks the presence of Changzem Tserab angpo , a disciple of Tsong-kha-pa. In the centre of Diskit Monastery there is cupola a rounded figure which reflects the beauty of Tashilhunpo Gompa of Tibet. You will find a lot of worship places in this region. A lot of shrines like Kangyu-lang, Tsangyu-lang, monastery’s, meditation centre’s are in this region of Ladakh district. Daily bus service is available from Leh to these monasteries. So you can easily meditate and feel God’s silence in the heavenly Ladakh.
The walls of these temples and monastery’s are inscribed with Mongolian and Tibetian words. Our guide will tell you stories told by the locals about Mongol demon who lived in Diskit Gompa . He was a enemy of Buddism religion and a lot of stories can be heard here.Now enjoy your leisure time by walking in the local market. Relax the stay in Hotel.
Day 5 – Leh→Changla Pass→Pangong Lake→Hotel
In early morning you will have breakfast at hotel and you will be travelling through Changla Passtoto lovely Pangong Lake. Changla pass is at 5380 mt .
The lovely pangong lake is at 14,000 feet (4,267 m) height, it has a large river basin of width of seven kilometers and running up to 130 km in length. This lake basin is bifurcated by the international border zone of India- China. For the luxury of travelers the government opened this place so people can enjoy the beautiful pass and lake . Though the land is highly guarded by army men. Enjoy lunch at Pangong and travel back to hotel in evening. Relax in hotel room and enjoy stay overnight.
Day6 : Hotel→Market→Hemis Gompa→Flight→New Delhi
In morning enjoy the breakfast and come to the local market to collect the local art craft items with you. Enjoy the natural spa facility at hotel room in afternoon. Then we will take you to Hemis Gompa a tibetian monastery .It is located approximately at a distance of 50 km from Leh. Its existence dated back to 11th century. Enjoy the tibetian architecture in the monastery.
Travel back to hotel where our advisor will take you to airport where you will board your flight back to New Delhi.
Shopping: Apricots, Sea- buckthrons, local art and craft
Restaurants: Popular luxurious international restaurants with exotic cuisines
Adventure: Treklking, Hiking,Mountain climbing
Travel: Motorbike, private taxis for rent for travelers
Weather: Cold weather, snow covered land, cool breeze
- Payment Options
You can pay 30 days before the trip or also day before the trip. Post travel payments are not acceptable. You will have to pay before starting your journey.
a. 30 days before the journey : 25% deductions of package cost.
b. 29-20 days before journey: 50% deductions of package cost.
c. Less than 20 days before journey: 100% deductions of package cost
The complete Leh-Ladakh package includes:
1. Non AC ride as per the package from Railway station/Bus stop to Hotel
2. Rooms with LED TV, western toilets, Disk connection in TV 24*7 in Hotel room
3. Complementary mineral water bottles(2 maximum per day)
4. Complete early morning Tea and Coffee facility and also in late hours (one coffee/Tea is complementary rest is chargeable)
5. Sightseeing Non AC vehicle as per the package daily on sharing basis.
6. Sleeping bags which will be returned at end of journey
7. Walking sticks for elderly can be taken throughout the journey and are to be returned as the journey completes.
8. Free cameras after depositing refundable security fee are given, buy your own camera role and return the camera after trip completes.
9. Spa on Day 6 is complementary to make take away all the stress of travelling
10. Morning Tea/Coffee, Mineral Bottle, Breakfast are included in cost rest is chargeable.
11. A guide for the complete trip who will tell you stories of how the temples were constructed, local beliefs so that you do not miss out anything.
1. Tax of 4.35% will be charges as per government policies. A proper bill of tax payment will be issued to you.
2. Dinner is chargeable as per your choice veg/non –veg clubbed with drinks Non alcoholic/ Alcoholic.
2. Anything not mentioned in package is chargeable.
3. Palkhi/Pithoo for the elderly is chargeable for monastery and temple visits.
4. Charges may vary if flight is cancelled or due to extreme weather conditions or due to any other factors which are non controllable.
5. Any expenditures as per your own will .
6. Trip to Sand dunes and taking camel safari is chargeable only for those you want to be a part of it.
7. Barbeque is chargeable for those who want it as a service.
8. Normal tents are given for free but luxury tents will be chargeable during camping.
1. If you or any member wants to cancel the trip just inform us by dropping an e-mail. We can also be informed by our helpline line or to the person who is in constant touch with you for guiding you about the tour.
2. If we cancel any plan or change your hotel due to unavoidable causes we will immediately make different arrangements in the nearest possible place and will reimburse for the losses if plan is cancelled due to bad weather or due to government guidelines.
3. You can book your trip 2 months before the travel by just paying Rs 5000 and paying the rest amount 1 month before the travel. This amount is non refundable.