Frame a holiday in the forthcoming period to one of the astonishing holiday destinations in India – Rajasthan. Vivacious ethnicity friendly public, rich legacy, prehistoric fortress and palaces, there is a lot to see and enjoy at this destination. During the excursion stopover three of its most outstanding cities which are Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Bikaner for a marvelous time. Take out time for camel safari for an exclusive experience and pamper in shopping at neighborhood markets to buy gifts and souvenirs.
6N/7D package of Rajasthan Trip
Jodhpur - 2 Nights
Jaisalmer - 2 Nights
Bikaner - 2 Nights
Jaipur – 1 Day
Day 1 – New Delhi→Flight/Train→Jodhpur→Hotel
On entrance at Jodhpur railway station/airport, our representative will wait with the AC cab. Now board the vehicle and drive towards the lovely hotel. On reaching the hotel, check-in and relax for some time. In the evening, restfully discover the fabric and traditional markets of Jodhpur. Enjoy the overnight Stay at the hotel with a traditional meal of Rajasthan.
Day 2 – Hotel→Mehrangarh Fort→Umaid Bhawan/Museum→Free to explore Jodhpur→Hotel
In the morning after healthy breakfast we will visit the daunting Mehrangarh Fort which is at 6 km from our hotel near the railway station. It is one of the biggest forts in India it has seven massively huge gates, which include Jayapol (meaning 'victory') they were built by Maharaja Man Singh to memorialize his victories over Jaipur and Bikaner armies.
Thereafter, explore the diverse museums that dwell the finest arte facts of the royal family of Jodhpur. It is called Umaid Bhawan Palace also called as Chittar Palace as throughout its building the use of stones is from the Chittar hill where it is located. The Taj Hotels have managed the museum and protected the architecture and history of the place. Now we will travel back to hotel where you will rest and enjoy overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 – Hotel in Jodhpur→Travel by road→Jaisalmer→Camel Safari→Hotel in Jaisalmer
After you will have your breakfast we will drive from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer in an AC vehicle .It is a journey of 5 hours where in between you will see the sights reflecting Rajasthan’s culture. . On arrival, check-in the hotel relax after the long journey then Later in the evening travel to the abandoned haunting village of Kuldhera and then on the way back you will take a pleasure in camel ride at the golden sand dunes of the Sam desert by the adorable sunset. Now you will proceed to Hotel where you will stay overnight.
Day 4 –Hotel→Sonar Quila→Patwaon-ki-Haveli→Gadisar Lake→Sunset Point→Hotel
In morning after breakfast we will go on a tourism tour of the city wrapping stunning sites like Jain temples inside Sonar Quila/Golden Fort. The lovely palace museum inside this fort has exhibited a rich collection of regal dresses and arte facts belongings to the majestic imperial family of Jaisalmer. This fort has bystanded many battles with Khilji, Tughalaqs, Mughals and other Rathore kings.
Then we will drive 3-4 km to the majestic Patwon-ki-Haveli, which has complex drawings and latticed windows. Then we will drive 5 min and reach the tranquil Gadisar Lake, which looks stunning at sunset. Late in the evening we will drive about 40 km away to Sam Sand Dunes from Jaisalmer. Here you can enjoy a camel cart ride to the Sunset Point (payment per ride) and Sam Sand Dunes. Now travel back to hotel and enjoy overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Day 5 – Hotel→Travel→Bikaner→Hotel
After you have your breakfast we will depart in AC vehicle and travel for 5 hours from Jaisalmer to Bikaner. On reaching Bikaner we will check-in at the hotel and relax. Then rest of the evening is free to enjoy the local food, art, culture and you can go to Laxmi Niwas Palace to enjoy the folk dance of Rajasthan (Chargeable). AT night come back to hotel and relax at night.
Day 6 – Hotel→Junagarh Fort→Karni Mata Temple→Travel→Jaipur
After the breakfast you will go on a full-day sightseeing tour of Bikaner where you will Visit the Junagarh Fort and the Karni Mata Temple at Deshnok. Then you can see prestigious camel breeding farm in the evening. At night we will come back to hotel check out and drive 6 hours overnight to Jaipur in a AC vehicle.
Day 7 – Hotel→Jaipur→Delhi
In morning you will enter pink city. Check in hotel room and relax to start the wonderful journey of Jaipur. We will begin with Hawa Mahal which is a famous monument . Then we will travel to see the Jal Mahal and you can buy the local art work like sandals and enjoy breeze near the Jal mahal. Then we will travel 20 minutes to Amber fort and enjoy the sunset at the historic place. In evening board the 5 hour train to Delhi or take a flight.
Shopping: Antique art and craft
Restaurants: International exotic, Unique Rajasthani Marwari food
Adventure: Camel ride
Travel: Sand dunes
Weather: Hot and dry
- Payment Options
You can pay 30 days before the trip or also day before the trip. Post travel payments are not acceptable. You will have to pay before starting your journey.
a. 30 days before the journey : 25% deductions of package cost.
b. 29-20 days before journey: 50% deductions of package cost.
c. Less than 20 days before journey: 100% deductions of package cost
The complete Rajasthan package includes:
1. AC ride from Railway station/Airport to Hotel, from Jodhpur to Jaiselmer , Jaiselmer to Bikaner, Non AC from Bikaner to Jaipur (overnight journey) and then AC ride Jaipur to Station/ Airport as per the package rest all in between travels are Non –AC .
2. Rooms with LED TV, western toilets, Disk connection in TV 24*7 in Hotel room
3. Complementary mineral water bottles(1 maximum per day)
4. Complete early morning Tea and Coffee facility and also in late hours (one coffee/Tea is complementary rest is chargeable)
5. Sightseeing Non AC vehicle as per the package daily on sharing basis.
6. Free cameras after depositing refundable security fee are given, buy your own camera role and return the camera after trip completes.
7. Morning Tea/Coffee, Mineral Bottle, Breakfast are included in cost rest is chargeable.
8. A guide for the complete trip who will tell you stories of how the temples were constructed, local beliefs so that you do not miss out anything.
1. Tax of 4.35% will be charges as per government policies. A proper bill of tax payment will be issued to you.
2. Dinner is chargeable as per your choice veg/non –veg clubbed with drinks Non alcoholic/ Alcoholic.
3. Anything not mentioned in package is chargeable.
4. Charges may vary if flight is cancelled or due to extreme weather conditions or due to any other factors which are non controllable.
5. Any expenditures as per your own will .
6. Trip to Sand dunes and taking camel safari is chargeable only for those you want to be a part of it.
7. AC vehicle for sightseeing is chargeable.
8. Normal tents are given for free but luxury tents will be chargeable during camping.
1. If you or any member wants to cancel the trip just inform us by dropping an e-mail. We can also be informed by our helpline line or to the person who is in constant touch with you for guiding you about the tour.
2. If we cancel any plan or change your hotel due to unavoidable causes we will immediately make different arrangements in the nearest possible place and will reimburse for the losses if plan is cancelled due to bad weather or due to government guidelines.
You can book your trip 2 months before the travel by just paying Rs 2000 and paying the rest amount 1 month before the travel. This amount is non refundable.