Nainital is a delightful place if you want to escape from the scratching heat of summers. Simply plan a trip to Nainital- Mussoorie. Here you will find exotic destinations loaded with snow top views, lovely weather, sweet breeze, wildlife, nature at its best. The land of mountains is surprisingly beautiful when you travel in cars and taxis as you can feel each and every spot with your eyes. The lakes, waterfalls, temples create a divine atmosphere in these hills. The exquisite package is treated with a visit to Corbett national park make it a lovely vacation for all.
5N/6D package of Nainital- Mussoorie Trip
Day 1 – New Delhi→Flight+Bus/Train→Mussoorie→Hotel→Local Market and Mall road→Hotel
In early morning from Delhi take a train Mussoorie Express (7 hour journey) for Mussoorie or flight from Delhi airport to Jolly Grant airport in Dehradun and then drive by car/bus (41 minutes) to Mussoorie. Then our representative will pick you from Bus stop/Train station and drive you to hotel. In late afternoon you will reach Mussoorie when you will check in the hotel. In evening we will check out the local market and mall road where you can enjoy the leisure time. At night relax in hotel room.
Day 2 – Hotel→Local sightseeing→Dhanaulti→Surkhanda Devi→Kempty falls→Mall Road→Hotel
In morning have a healthy breakfast and we will travel 24 km (30 min drive) to Dhanaulti which is a beautiful and popular hill station. There are alluring valleys and an Eco park is the main attraction of the place. The entry fee is Rs 25 for adults and Rs 10 for kids. Then we will travel 8 km to Surkhanda Devi popular for the Ganga dussehra in autumn. This place in 9700 feet height from the water level and has gorgeous scenic beauty due to deodar, pine, snow mountain tops and captivating valleys.
In evening time we will drive one hour to kempty fall and see an engaging sight near waterfall. You will love the amiable sight and feel the water falling on your face with the breeze. Now you will return back to hotel room and check out and proceed to trip. We will have to take up a state transport bus from Mussoorie to Dehradun overnight and then switch a bus and take our non AC taxi to Corbett which makes a total of 5-7 hours travelling depending on traffic.
Day 3 – Travel to destination→Corbett→Corbett National Park→Garjia temple→Corbett waterfall→Hotel in Corbett
In morning we will reach Corbett where we will check into hotel room and relax. In late morning we will wake up and have breakfast. Then we will proceed to see Corbett National Park it is named after Jim Corbett who was a naturalist. This is a beautiful place to discover the wildlife. Now in evening we will go to see Garjia temple and the Corbett waterfall. Enjoy a relaxing evening in hotel after dinner.
Day 4 – Corbett→Nainital→Sightseeing in Nainital→Naina Devi→Hotel
Next morning we will have breakfast and travel 2.5 hours for Nainital. Here you will enjoy the sightseeing during the travel. Now you will check in the hotel room and refresh your soul with a boating ride in the famous Naini Jheel/Lake.
In evening you will visit the divine temple of goddess Naina Devi. Then we will travel to famous Naina peak and Snow view. In the Lands end point of Nainital you will love the magnificent sight of the place. Then in late evening you will proceed
Day 5 – Hotel in Nainital→Bhimtal→Sattal→Naukuchiatal→Local market→Hotel
Welcome the lovely morning will breakfast and kickstart the journey to Lovely destination. We will take you to a lake tour of Bhimtal, Sattal, Naukuchiatal. Then we will drive to local market where you can explore the culture and traditions of Nainital. Driving back to hotel enjoy overnight stay at hotel in Nainital.
Day 6 – Hotel→Bus/Train→New Delhi
In early morning have breakfast and get ready for a 7 hour taxi drive/bus to Delhi.
Shopping: local art craft work, Mall road
Restaurants: International restaurants
Adventure: boating, river rafting, trekking
Weather: cool weather
- Payment Options
You can pay 30 days before the trip or also day before the trip. Post travel payments are not acceptable. You will have to pay before starting your journey.
a. 30 days before the journey: 25% deductions of package cost.
b. 29-20 days before journey: 50% deductions of package cost.
c. Less than 20 days before journey: 100% deductions of package cost.
The complete Nainital – Mussoorie package includes:
1. Non AC ride as per the package from Railway station/Bus stop to Hotel
2. Rooms with LED TV, western toilets, Disk connection in TV 24*7 in Hotel room
3. Complementary mineral water bottle(1 maximum per day per person)
4. Complete early morning Tea and Coffee facility and also in late hours (one coffee/Tea is complementary rest is chargeable)
5. Sightseeing Non AC vehicle as per the package daily on sharing basis.
6. Walking sticks for elderly can be taken throughout the journey and are to be returned as the journey completes.
7. Free cameras after depositing refundable security fee are given, buy your own camera role and return the camera after trip completes.
8. Morning Tea/Coffee, Mineral Bottle, Breakfast are included in cost rest is chargeable.
1. Tax of 4.35% will be charges as per government policies. A proper bill of tax payment will be issued to you.
2. Dinner is chargeable as per your choice veg/non –veg clubbed with drinks Non alcoholic/ Alcoholic.
2. Anything not mentioned in package is chargeable.
3. Charges may vary if flight is cancelled or due to extreme weather conditions or due to any other factors which are non controllable.
4. A guide for the complete trip who will tell you stories of how the temples were constructed, local beliefs so that you do not miss out anything is optional and chargeable.
5. Any expenditures as per your own will.
6. Trip to Eco land and boating charges are not included in package therefore chargeable.
7. Trolley ride to kempty fall is chargeable for adults and kids above 4 years age.
1. If you or any member wants to cancel the trip just inform us by dropping an e-mail. We can also be informed by our helpline line or to the person who is in constant touch with you for guiding you about the tour.
2. If we cancel any plan or change your hotel due to unavoidable causes we will immediately make different arrangements in the nearest possible place and will reimburse for the losses if plan is cancelled due to bad weather or due to government guidelines.
3. You can book your trip 2 months before the travel by just paying Rs 5000 and paying the rest amount 1 month before the travel. This amount is non refundable.