The name for Kerala, ‘God’s Own Country’ is extremely justified. The exquisite land has its own beauty and a vibrant culture. It is alleged that the land of Kerala emerged from sea when Lord Vishnu’s incarnation Parsuraam threw his axe in ocean. The beaches, backwaters, hills altogether create a scenic beauty. It has wonderful architecture beautifully depicted in historic temples. Tourists can look up folk dance performances like Kathakali, Mohiniyattam and Koodiyattam. The tourists visiting the place in Onam festival can enjoy the traditional Snake Boat race or watch the tradition. The beach sides are marvelous and perfect adventure spots. Just gel in with your buddies or plan a trip with family to stronger your bonds in the fun zones of Kerala.
3N/4D package of Kerala Trip
Day 1 – New Delhi→Flight/Train→Cochin→Mararikulam→Hotel
In early morning you will arrive at Cochin where we will pick you up in an AC vehicle and travel 1 hour to Mararikulam. In Mararikulam check in hotel room and relax. Then we will take you to famous beaches in Mararikulam. The place has a fantastic shoreline which creates a spectacular view at sunset. Enjoy the lovely sunset with friends and family. Then in evening you can explore the local market of this place and travel back to Hotel. Make a relaxing stay in hotel.
Day 2 – Hotel→Water sport at Mararikulam→Ayurveda centre→Hotel
In morning wake up and have lovely traditional breakfast at Hotel room. Now get to exotic beach and enjoy parasailing, boating, fishing, water surfing on chaotic waters of the beach. After the fun and happening water sports go for ayurvedic massages at the Ayurveda centers. At night you will come back relaxed to your hotel room and have amazing dinner.
Day 3 – Hotel→Mararikulam→Cochin→Fort Kochi→Mattancherry Palace Jewish Synagogue→Museum of Kerala→Hotel in Cochin
In early morning have breakfast and travel in AC vehicle for 1 hour to Cochin. Cochin – port city. Then keep your luggage in the Hotel room we have booked for you. Then start your wonderful journey to the Fort Kochi by travelling 17 km. Enjoy the historic beauty of the place. Then we will proceed to Mattancherry Palace which is simply 2.5 km away (11 min). This palace is full of architectural sights. Now we will depart from there and step foot after 4 minutes into Jewish Synagogue and Museum of Kerala History. Both the places are full of historical stories and reflect ancient events. If you wish you can travel to beaches for the late evening walk by the beach or straightaway travel to Hotel room. Now rest at Hotel room or if you want to enroll for a camp stay along beachside you can opt for that (charges are not included).
Day 4 –Hotel→Cochin→Flight/Train→New Delhi
Post breakfast you will check out of hotel room and we will give you a drive to the Cochin Airport/Station. Here you can board your return flight or train.
Shopping: Jewish, British, India arte craft
Restaurants: International and South Indian restaurants (Serving on Banana leaf)
Adventure: Parasailing, boating, fishing, water surfing
Travel: Boat, Car, Flight
Weather: Extreme moist
- Payment Options
You can pay 30 days before the trip or also day before the trip. Post travel payments are not acceptable. You will have to pay before starting your journey.
a. 30 days before the journey : 25% deductions of package cost.
b. 29-20 days before journey: 50% deductions of package cost.
c. Less than 20 days before journey: 100% deductions of package cost
The complete Kerala adventurous package includes:
1. AC ride as per the package from Railway station/Airport to Hotel and AC ride from Cochin to Mararikulam and back to Cochin (rest all rides are Non AC)
2. Rooms with LED TV, western toilets, Disk connection in TV 24*7 in Hotel room
3. Complementary mineral water bottles(2 maximum per day)
4. Complete early morning Tea and Coffee facility and also in late hours (one coffee/Tea is complementary rest is chargeable)
5. Sightseeing Non AC vehicle as per the package daily on sharing basis.
6. Free cameras after depositing refundable security fee are given, buy your own camera role and return the camera after trip completes.
7. Morning Tea/Coffee, Mineral Bottle, Breakfast are included in cost rest is chargeable.
8. A guide for the complete trip who will tell you stories of how the temples were constructed, local beliefs so that you do not miss out anything.
9. Day 4 Dinner is On the House (complimentary) in typical Kerala style with food served on Banana leaf.
10. All day breakfasts are included in the package.
1. Tax of 4.35% will be charges as per government policies. A proper bill of tax payment will be issued to you.
2. Dinner is chargeable as per your choice veg/non –veg clubbed with drinks Non alcoholic/ Alcoholic.
2. Anything not mentioned in package is chargeable.
3. Charges may vary if flight is cancelled or due to extreme weather conditions or due to any other factors which are non controllable.
4. Any expenditures as per your own will.
5. Beach sports, water sports are chargeable for those you want to be a part of it.
6. Normal tents are given for free but luxury tents will be chargeable during camping.
7. Sightseeing AC vehicle is chargeable.
8. Ayurvedic massages and Spa charges are not included.
1. If you or any member wants to cancel the trip just inform us by dropping an e-mail. We can also be informed by our helpline line or to the person who is in constant touch with you for guiding you about the tour.
2. If we cancel any plan or change your hotel due to unavoidable causes we will immediately make different arrangements in the nearest possible place and will reimburse for the losses if plan is cancelled due to bad weather or due to government guidelines.
3. You can book your trip 2 months before the travel by just paying Rs 3000 and paying the rest amount 1 month before the travel. This amount is non refundable.