Glitzy like emerald greens in the Bay of Bengal, Andaman Islands are an archipelago located in the east of India. Andaman explored packages present you a cherished travelling experience in this dreamland of calmness and composure. Boasting of enormously loaded flora and fauna, this archipelago truthfully is a gift of natural world to humanity.
These immaculate islands are illustrious among vacationers as an escapade from the monotony daily life. Andman is evenly an outstanding and a perfect place to spend some time with your love.
4N/5D package of Andaman Honeymoon Trip
Day 1 – New Delhi→Flight→Port Blair→Carbyn’s Cove Beach→Hotel
In morning take a flight from New Delhi to Fly Portblair. On arrival at the Veer Savarkar Airport we will drive you to the Hotel.
Now in evening we will take you to visit Carbyn’s Cove beach, it’s a peaceful and unblemished soft sandy beach, located in charming backdrop of verdant green coconut palms and amusing blue sea. It is situated 8 kms from the City centre and is the closest Beach from the city. Now in evening we will drive you back to the Hotel where you will stay Overnight.
Day 2 – Hotel→Ross Island→Smritika→Chidiya Tapu→Hotel
After having lovely breakfast we will visit Ross Island. Formerly the directorial headquarters of the British and center of all the Andaman Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It rests now as a ruin of the olden days with the old configurations almost in debris.
In the island there is a small museum named 'Smritika', it has photographs and other antiques from the British era and reflects the British Raj Impact on India. The island is illustrious for pleasant flocks of deer and blossoming green walking trails.
Then after lunch we will travel 20 km to the Chidiya tapu which is famous for lush green mangrove forest covers with numerous chirping birds and adorable beaches. Here you can enjoy the Sunset Point with your beloved and get mesmerized with love and lovely atmosphere. Enjoy the overnight at the Hotel where we have arranged a couple spa for both of you in the hotel.
Day 3 – Hotel→Portblair jetty→Havelock Islands→Rashanagar BeachSafari→Hotel
In early morning post breakfast check out from hotel and we will travel to transfer to Portblair Jetty from where we can head towards Havelock Islands which is 54 kilometer away requiring duration of 3-4 hours be a ferry or steamer. This place is a hidden jewel. Few people know of this spectacular beach destination you can also see them when you are heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of Andaman Sea.
Havelock has clear waters are rated amongst the best in the world for Snorkeling and Scuba diving. The beach has 40 meters visibility underwater and a perfect sight of colorful coral reefs and far away from the noise you can dwell with your beloved in peace. Here you will check in a hotel and in afternoon you can proceed to Radhanagar beach.
Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the gemstone in the crown of Havelock Island. It is Located on the western side of the island. The wonderful white sand beach has been a universal fame. Now enjoy the overnight stay at hotel and relax.
Day 4 –Hotel→Scuba Diving→Kalapathar Beach→Hotel
In early morning have lovely breakfast now proceed for a visit to Scuba diving centre for enjoying the water sport .
Then you will enjoy a visit to Kalapathar Beach it is situated on one corner of Havelock Island. We will drive you along the Road from Beach no. 3 and Beach no. 5. The beach gets its name from the adjacent village called Kalapathar Village and the black rocks (Kalapathar Rocks) that embellish the shoreline here. Now enjoy the overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 5 – Hotel→Coral safari→Local Market→Steamer→Port Blair→Flight→New Delhi
In morning have breakfast and we will drive you to a place to see the lovely Coral Safari. Now we will take a semi submarine which will take you into the deep sea in a most comfortable 100 seater cabin, fully air conditioned.
Here you can watch the astonishing under sea planet through the large glass windows inclined at 45 degrees, it will give you a spine exhilarating experience.
It is once in a life time experience which allows you to experience thrill. Enjoy the most electrifying, brilliant deep sea world which will captivate you and take you into a paradise on earth experience. Then in evening explore the local markets and back to Port Blair through a steamer; from Port Blair you will board flight for New Delhi.
Shopping: Exotic coast line cultures
Restaurants: International, Sea food
Adventure: Scuba Diving , Coral Safari
Travel: Steamer, submarine
Weather: Cool and humid
- Payment Options
You can pay 30 days before the trip or also day before the trip. Post travel payments are not acceptable. You will have to pay before starting your journey.
a. 30 days before the journey : 25% deductions of package cost.
b. 29-20 days before journey: 50% deductions of package cost.
c. Less than 20 days before journey: 100% deductions of package cost
The complete Andaman Honeymoon package includes:
1. AC ride as per the package from Airport to Hotel
2. Rooms with LED TV, western toilets, Disk connection in TV 24*7 in Hotel room
3. Complementary mineral water bottles(1 maximum per day)
4. Complete early morning Tea and Coffee facility and also in late hours (one coffee/Tea is complementary rest is chargeable)
5. Sightseeing AC vehicle as per the package daily on sharing basis.
6. Free cameras after depositing refundable security fee are given, buy your own camera role and return the camera after trip completes.
7. Spa on Day 2 is complementary to make take away all the stress of travelling
8. Morning Tea/Coffee, Mineral Bottle, Breakfast are included in cost rest is chargeable.
9. Travelling with steamer is included in package.
1. Tax of 4.35% will be charges as per government policies. A proper bill of tax payment will be issued to you.
2. Dinner is chargeable as per your choice veg/non –veg clubbed with drinks Non alcoholic/ Alcoholic.
3. Anything not mentioned in package is chargeable.
4. Charges for coral safari and scuba diving are not included in package.
5. Charges may vary if flight is cancelled or due to extreme weather conditions or due to any other factors which are non controllable.
6. Any expenditures as per your own will.
1. If you or any member wants to cancel the trip just inform us by dropping an e-mail. We can also be informed by our helpline line or to the person who is in constant touch with you for guiding you about the tour.
2. If we cancel any plan or change your hotel due to unavoidable causes we will immediately make different arrangements in the nearest possible place and will reimburse for the losses if plan is cancelled due to bad weather or due to government guidelines.
3. You can book your trip 2 months before the travel by just paying Rs 5000 and paying the rest amount 1 month before the travel. This amount is non refundable.