Amritsar is the cultural centre of Punjab; the town has a number of stories to tell when it comes to history. The gratifying patriotism is felt in JalianWala Bagh. Pleasing beauty and divine atmosphere of Golden Temple will enchant you soul.
The graceful land of Dalhousie has lovesome sights, you can see the British rule in the reflections of town. The attractive land has pines, deodars, oaks and flowers adding beauty to the pleasing weather. The panoramic sights of Dharamshala and Dalhousie will create a mesmerizing view. You will enjoy the architectural beauty and spectacular sights in Dalhousie.
Destination:- Delhi – Amritsar – Dharamshala – Dalhousie – Delhi
Itinerary: 6N/7D package of Amritsar-Dharamshala- Dalhousie
Day 1 – New Delhi→Train/Flight→Amritsar→Hotel
Good morning !! Board your Train/Flight from Delhi or take a car drive to Amritsar. On Amritsar Airport/Station our cab driver will pick you and drop you at your Hotel. In evening you can explore the lovely market place. You can shop some really good Punjabi clothes and cultural tags. Enjoy the meal and stay in Hotel.
Day 2 – Hotel→Jalianwala Bagh→Golden Temple→Wagha Border→Hotel
Wake up in morning, enjoy breakfast in Hotel and start your lovely journey of Amritsar. Firstly we will take you to Jallianwala Bagh were the mass killing tragedy happened in British Raj. Here you can see Amar Jwan Jyoti . Now in afternoon we will proceed to Golden Temple the most important temple of Sikh religion. The kada prasaad, pond of sweet water , gurbani sounds all around will mesmerize you. In late afternoon we will move to Durgyana Mandir , it is equally religious place for the Hindus having a large space and you can see numerous Hindu deities in the mandir. In evening we will drive to Wagah border, a border between India and Pakistan. Here the beating retreat ceremony happens every evening at 4:30 PM. Enjoy the dinner and stay in hotel.
Day 3 – Hotel→Amritsar→Dharamshala→Market→Hotel
In morning after you have a healthy breakfast we will travel 215 km to Dharamshala. It is usually a 4-5 hrs journey. On arriving in Dharamshala check in at luxurious Hotel room. We will take you to market place where you can explore the market. Here you can see the local art and craft. Coming back to the hotel room enjoy diner and relax in room for overnight stay.
Day 4 – Mcleodganj→St John church→Bhagsunath temple→Local Market→Hotel
In morning after breakfast we will check out from hotel and travelto our exotic destination Mcleodganj . This place is the home of Dalai Lama, you will love the sightseeing and the weather. Near to this place we will take you to St John church & Bhagsunath temple ( the oldest temple of Dharamshala) . In evening we will drive 3 hours 40 minutes in a Non Ac vehicle to reach Dalhousie. Relax and settle in hotel at Dalhousie at night after taking dinner.
Day 5 – Hotel→Khajjiar→Chamera Lake→Hotel
Early morning we will drive 23 km to the snow land Khajjiar. This is our own Switzerland in India encircled by deodar and dense pine forests. A small lake in centre of Khajjiar adds beauty to the beautiful land. Enjoy your leisure time in Golf course in Khajjiar. You can enjoy the adventures like zorbing and paragliding.
Now travel 45 min for Chamera lake (33 km journey) where you can enjoy the scenic beauty of Lake .Now return to hotel at night and enjoy roof top dinner in Hotel at Dalhousie.
Day 6: Hotel→Dalhousie→Dainkund Peak→Gandhi Chowk plaza→Bara Pathar Temple→St Patrick church →Ganji Pahari→Hotel
After early morning breakfast we will travel to Dainkund peak and get mesmerized in the abode of snow. Then in afternoon we will take a 32 min ride to Gandhi Chowk shopping plaza, it is the call for shopping spree. A 6 km ride from the Gandhi Chowk is Bara Pathar Temple where you can worship the goddess and seek her blessings. Near Gandi Chowk we can worship in St Patrick church where we can see the British touch on the city in the architecture of the church.
In late afternoon we can do trekking at Ganji Pahari which is 5km from Dalhousie city. It is a good place from trek beginners .You will enjoy here and it is good place for kids also. In late evening you will travel back to hotel and relax in room.
Day 7: Hotel→Drive/Train→Delhi/Amritsar
In morning have breakfast and we will check out from Hotel room and drive to station/ drive by car to Delhi. Here you can take a train or flight to Amritsar or any location you want to travel next.
- Payment Options
You can pay 30 days before the trip or also day before the trip. Post travel payments are not acceptable. You will have to pay before starting your journey.
a. 30 days before the journey : 25% deductions of package cost.
b. 29-20 days before journey: 50% deductions of package cost.
c. Less than 20 days before journey: 100% deductions of package cost
The complete package includes:
1. AC ride as per the package from Railway station/Bus stop to Hotel and for complete travel in Amritsar to Dalhousie then back to Delhi.
2. Rooms with LED TV, western toilets, Disk connection in TV 24*7 in Hotel room
3. Complementary mineral water bottles(2 maximum per day)
3. Complete early morning Tea and Coffee facility and also in late hours (one coffee/Tea is complementary rest is chargeable)
4. Sightseeing AC vehicle as per the package daily on sharing basis.
5. Sleeping bags which will be returned at end of journey
bFree cameras after depositing refundable security fee are given, buy your own camera role and return the camera after trip completes.
7. Morning Tea/Coffee, Mineral Bottle , Breakfast, Dinner are included in cost rest is chargeable.
8. The complete cost of package includes Hotel 10% Tax, Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expenses.
1. Tax of 4.35% will be charges as per government policies. A proper bill of tax payment will be issued to you.
2. Dinner is chargeable as per your choice veg/non–veg clubbed with drinks Non alcoholic/ Alcoholic.
3. Anything not mentioned in package is chargeable.
4. Laundry, Beverages (Alcoholic/Non Alcoholic) , Heater, monument entrance charges
5. Any expenditures as per your own will.
6. Adventure sports like paragliding, river rafting is chargeable.
7. Package cost may vary in festive seasons per the rates applied by hotels.
8. Guide as per demand for Amritsar, chargeable.
1. If you or any member wants to cancel the trip just inform us by dropping an e-mail. We can also be informed by our helpline line or to the person who is in constant touch with you for guiding you about the tour.
2. If we cancel any plan or change your hotel due to unavoidable causes we will immediately make different arrangements in the nearest possible place and will reimburse for the losses if plan is cancelled due to bad weather or due to government guidelines.
3. You can book your trip 2 months before the travel by just paying Rs 5000 and paying the rest amount 1 month before the travel. This amount is non refundable.