01. How do I register with Curio Tours and Travels?
If you want to schedule now, please click on website and follow the instructions. If you want to prolong booking as a guest user, we will send you the temporary registration/login details by email. All the pickup and drop points will be given in your login and also on your mobile.
02. Why should I register with Curio Tours and Travels?
You must register to avail great discounts from time to time. We will be in constant touch with your through the registered account.
03. How I change my password?
We will help you in changing your passwords. If any assistance is required when you lost your password we will create temporary passwords for gaining temporary access to your accounts.
04. Can I book on Curio Tours and Travels if I am a NRI?
We only give services to Indian Residents. For the NRI’s we provide services if Government of India do not have any problem with them travelling across. When travelling internationally we will have to check with VISA.
05. Can I speak to someone in Customer Support?
Curio Tours and Travels provide 24x7 customer service at our contact number +91-8629883436. Here you can call, drop text messages or wats app us to remain in contact in case of any problem.
06. How will the tickets be delivered to me?
We give book your tickets and e-mail it to you where you can download the e-tickets. We also drop a copy of tickets on your Curio tours and travels account from where you can log in anywhere and get your tickets.
07. How long before the departure of a train can I make an online booking?
You can book tickets before the chart is prepared by Indian Railways.
08. Why can't I book or cancel tickets between 11:30pm to 1:30am?
The railway booking open up at 1:30 am and closes at 11:30 pm so you cannot book any ticket in that duration with us.
09. What is the maximum group size for which I can book tickets?
You can book six people online at one time and for tatkal you can book four passengers at a time. This includes children or senior citizens.
10. When I am traveling with a group of 8 other people. How can I make a group booking?
You can do bookings in two groups four each.
11. What are the different ticket types that I can book online?
Curio tours and travels offer you the facility to book confirmed as well as RAC and waitlisted tickets online. You can also book tickets under the tatkal quota.
12. The Indian Railways offer auto-upgradation. Is that available on Curio tours and travels?
While railways offer the facility of auto-upgrade, this is currently unavailable on our website.
13. What kind of photo identity proof will I have to carry?
While traveling on an e-ticket, you can show any of the following as a photo identify proof:
- Passport - Voter's ID card - Photo ID card issued by central or state government to their employees - Student ID card - Nationalized Bank Passbook - Credit Cards issued by Banks - Driving license - PAN cardPlease make sure, that for all passengers traveling together on a single e-ticket booking, the main adult passenger must carry a photo identity proof
14. How can I book tickets for my friends or family?
Yes, just like flights, you can book tickets for friends and family. Just consider that while traveling the traveler must carry a suitable picture identity proof.
15. If I forget my trip dates?
Curio Travels will send a reminder message and call in your phone one day before your scheduled departure with name of all passengers, train/bus/flight name, time of arrival/ departure and seat numbers. This will give you a reminder call.
16. How will I know if my Hotels are booked?
You receive a mobile SMS when your hotel bookings are done. The contact number of Hotel will also be made available to you.
17. How can I cancel my hotel reservations if I want to postpone or suspend my trip?
You should call the customer care number +91-8629883436 as well as drop a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org if any cancellation is to be made.
18. I am a senior citizen but I did not see any discount on the train fares when I was booking the tickets.
All senior citizen discounts are done during any railway reservation. Still if you did not received any discount it might be possible that you are booking in Tatkal or in Garib Rath train for which discounts are not allowed for senior citizens.
19. Which browser is best for bookings in Curio Tours and Travels?
Our website is easily accessible in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox (4.0 or more), Opera (Version 10.0 or more)